Moretons are looking to recruit an experienced sales consultant to join our thriving office in the heart of Westminster, SW1. The role is to build and nurture trusted relationships with our extensive client and applicant database and uphold our high company standards. The role would suit an enthusiastic, driven, property enthusiast who wants to work in one of the most desirable areas in central London.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and service applicants both in person and over the phone
• Good email/telephone manner and response time for applicants and vendors.
• Conduct viewings and market appraisals when needed.
• Broker deals between the vendors and applicant to have successful agreed sales.
• Liaise with Vendors, buyers and solicitors throughout the duration of the sale.
• Assist the Manager in the day to day running of the department where needed
• Provide vendor feedback
• Achieve and exceed set targets
• Previous sales experience
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in conveyancing
• Team player
• Driving license
• NAEA Qualifications
• ARLA Qualifications
• SW1 or central London experience
Title: Sales consultant – Sales Department
Reports to: Sales Manager
Based at: 72 Rochester Row
Hours of work: 9.00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm Friday - Saturday rota (1 in 4) 10am – 2pm
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to Mark Fountaine - email@example.com